We promise we will always be respectful of you and your people and that we will treat your systems with care. If we make a mistake we’ll fix it. We won’t hit you with surprise charges or perform unnecessary work and we’ll always keep you “in the loop”. In short, we will treat you fairly and honestly as partners in our mutual success.
• Service period starts from the date on which the license certificate for the software/service was issued.
• We keep your information strictly confidential. We do not give out Client information to any other parties without explicit consent.
• We reserve the right to change our published rates at any time.
• We will always inform you before the change occurs.
• We reserve the right to charge for any service that we provide by phone, over the Internet or in-person.
• We will always inform you before the charge is incurred.
• We do our very best to provide reliable solutions but due to the nature of the industry results cannot be guaranteed.
• We will do everything we can to preserve your data when we work on your systems.
• ideaTree liability is limited to the value of the compensation that a customer paid for service.
• You will do your best to provide us with as much information as possible so that we can provide the most cost-effective and appropriate solution for your needs.
• You have the full responsibility for ensuring you have viable backups of your data before requesting service.
• You agree that you will always provide properly licensed software for installation or support. You understand that we may refuse service and or installation if software does not appear to be properly licensed.
• If you use our webhosting service then you acknowledge and agree to accept sole responsibility for the content that may be posted on your hosted site. ideaTree accepts no responsibility whatsoever for content that may be posted on any hosted site.